Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Spring Forward?

Today is the second day of spring but with knee deep snow, I’m just not feeling it. I thought some pink and camo might perk me up. I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect chevron necklace and couldn’t find one I liked anywhere, so I made one myself. For $15 USD plus shipping I can make a gold coloured one for you. *shameless plug* To add a bit of drama, back on my feet are my Sam Edelman booties I scored for $10. Some lilac eyeshadow and a pink sweater combined with posing in front of a tropical mural and I feel like spring has sprung!

Necklace: Made by me! // Jacket: Old Navy // Sweater: Old Navy (In Stores Now) // Pants: Smart Set // Booties: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.