Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - I Am A Lumberjack And I'm Okay.

So it’s spring even though it looks like winter outside. I don’t believe in creating some huge deception that it’s a gorgeous spring day here because there has to be other people that still have snow like we do. Plus I don’t want to freeze my externals off shooting a sleeveless dress or something wickedly inappropriate for this cold weather. Who wears short shorts? Not me. At least not until June.

I love the Buffalo plaid trend so I had my eye on this Old Navy dress for quite a while until it went on sale. Needless to say, I’m loving it to pieces. Unlike a lot of their dresses, it is not too short on my 5’8″ frame. I thought it would look great with my field jacket, some rugged booties (I AM in the snow afterall!), and of course a hat. Here’s a little secret of mine. If you see a photo on this blog with me wearing sunglasses, it’s just because I’m too lazy to put on eye make up. This just may be a series of those types of photos. 

And for the record, I am not cold. 

Would you wear Buffalo plaid? Let me know in the comments below!

Hat: Thrifted // Sunglasses: Joe Fresh // Earrings: Romwe.com // Jacket: Old Navy // Bag: Thrifted // Dress: Old Navy // Belt: eBay.ca // Booties: Call It Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.