Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Grey-Okay!

I wasn’t even shopping for boots, however when I saw these grey beauties at Winners I had to snag them! I mean come on, they have fur pom poms on and are so darn comfortable. I loved them so much, I immediately started planning an outfit around them. Every day I checked the mailbox waiting for my grey hat and vest to arrive – oh eBay shipping why are you so slow?!? Then within days I got both and for my daughters from tween clothing.

This is my first time wearing a fully monochromatic look and I must say I love it! I thought I was going to look washed out or weird without my usual display of colours. But these photos turned out well. I’ve learned that it’s good to stretch your fashion boundaries once in a while. What fashion boundaries are you going to cross this year? Let me know in the comments below. 

Hat: eBay // Sunglasses: Coach // Necklace: Suzy Shier // Vest: eBay // Sweater: Joe Fresh // Leggings: Walmart // Boots: Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.