Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Trends For Spring 2017

Where I live in Canada we have basically two seasons – winter and summer. By the time we get spring weather, it is June and fall goes by in the blink of an eye. But all of this nonsense doesn’t stop me from thinking of spring.

There are many trends for spring 2017, but I’m only going to touch on four that I’m excited about. Do you have an actual spring where you are? What trend are you excited about? Let me know in the comments below.

Banker Stripes

This one is borrowed from the men, but oh so cool! It seems that the off shoulder trend is still continuing so why not grab this cute top

Think Pink!

According to Pantone, Pale Dogwood – a light pink is going to be big this spring. I love this saddle bag from Old Navy. Reasonably priced and so cute! I may or may not have bought this already. 😉

Embroidery

Embroidery is on jeans, shoes, blouses, dresses, bags – you name it – this spring. I really think this dress from H&M is beautiful.

Corset Belts

Want to get some waist definition in a flash? Then try a corset belt which is coming back into style for spring. Head here for a great selection of colours at a great price. Glad I kept mine from a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.