Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Furrfection!

I have been wanting a funky faux fur jacket (or FFF) for a very long time. Then one day I was at my favourite secondhand store The Hope Mission Bargain Shoppe and saw this beauty for $8! Now that’s a good deal, but when I got it to the till I was informed everything was 50% off! So for $4 I got a super awesome faux fur coat. It’s quite longer than shown in the following photos, but for this look I decided to pin it up to make it shorter. It will definitely make an appearance again on the blog in the future – next time maybe full-length.

The day I shot this look was one of the last nice days. Since then we have had three inches of snow and it’s gotten considerably colder and drearier. I want spring. Now.

For this look I decided to add my cute fox sweater. To play off the fox’s cute pink glasses I threw on a pink sparkly necklace and killer pink shoes. It’s way more glamorous than what I usually wear. 😉 What’s your favourite go-to outfit for hitting the town? Let me know in the comments below.

Sunglasses: Coach // Necklace: Smart Set // Coat: Le Chateau – scored at the Hope Mission Bargain Shoppe for $4 // Sweater: Old Navy // Leggings: Walmart // Shoes: David’s Bridal 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.