Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Tuesdays OOTW - 20's Flapper Hooker

Thanks so much for all your well-wishes and prayers. My husband Tim is home from surgery after having a stent put in one of his heart arteries. We are so blessed to have caught this before any damage or a major heart attack occurred. 

Are you confused as to my post title? That is what Tim proclaimed when I asked him what he thought of my dress. My fashionable friends on Instagram disagree with his fashion assessment. I do as well as ruffles and yellow are both in style for spring and summer. I thought that adding some hot pink accessories would be an interesting contrast. And I’m using a make up bag as a clutch. What trend are you most excited for this spring and summer?

Sunglasses: Coach // Earrings: Old Navy (Similar)  // Cuff: eBay (Similar) // Dress: H&M (Similar) (Similar) // Belt: eBay // Shoes: David’s Bridal (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.