Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday's Faux Paw

While perusing the internet this week I came across the absolute worst crime of fashion I have ever seen. It is being called the romphim – a romper for men. I literally spit out my dog food. Who in their right mind thought up this gem? Aparently these guys who swear that they were not drunk at the time. I mean come on. Is the world of fashion this desperate to unleash the horror of seeing a grown man in a one-piece short and shirt combo? And putting flowers on some of them? You might as well take your man to the “special place” I was taken to and have him come home missing two things. (I still haven’t forgiven Joelle for doing that to me.) Anyhow if you are a man, please do not buy yourself a romphim and better yet do not allow your woman to make you wear one. Otherwise I wholeheartedly give you this rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.