Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Minty Fresh

I love Chinese food at our favourite restaurant Good Buddy’s. I also love letting someone watch James so Tim and I can go to said Chinese food restaurant by ourselves. Being that I was dressed up for our date night it seemed like a great time to take some photos. So I did. I am still loving my Kendra Not earrings (they look like Kendra Scott earrings but they are not) and try to wear them every chance I get. I also love my stretchy dark denim jeans I scored at Old Navy for $15. They are great to wear when you want to eat tons of Chinese food. Black pepper beef here I come!

Earrings: eBay // Blouse: Walmart (Similar) // Jeans: Old Navy (Similar) // Shoes: Call it Spring (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.