Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Pretty In Pink!

I never thought I’d ever be using that title on one of my posts. You see, up until a couple of months ago I hated pink. Then blush pink was everywhere and I fell in love. This lovely coat was the first thing I bought, and since then I have bought shoes, more shoes, a t-shirt, pants, and well you can just say I’m outta control! 

These embroidered jeans are one of my favourite wardrobe pieces. I saw them online at Nordstrom’s for $175. When I saw the exact same ones on eBay for $40, I snapped them up. Embroidery is so hot right now that I’m sure you need a pair too. Photos simply don’t do them justice. So what have you added to your wardrobe lately? Let me know in the comments below!

Sunglasses: Coach // Earrings: H&M // Coat: Old Navy (Similar) // Shirt: Reitmans (Similar) // Jeans: eBay // Shoes: Reimans (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.