Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Shoe Betcha!

An outfit built around my shoes? YES!!! I madly loved these shoes when I first saw them on fashion blogs, but I didn’t love the price! Then I went on eBay and found them for $40 CDN and I was super happy. They are actually surprisingly comfortable. I just might have to get a green pair too. I bought my romper from Old Navy last year, so I tried to find something similar for you to buy. It is so pretty and is feeding the crush I have on all things pink these days. The only problem I have with rompers is that it is such a pain to go to the washroom. I have such broad shoulders and a big bust that I struggle getting them on and off. But yay for one piece dressing because it’s so easy to find something to wear. Do you like rompers and jumpsuits? Let me know in the comments below.

Hat: eBay // Sunglasses: Coach // Earrings: AliExpress (Similar) Necklace: Gift From My Friend (Similar) // Romper: Old Navy (Similar) // Shoes: eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.