Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Falling In Love

Fall is my favourite time of year. The leaves are gorgeous, the air is crisp, and I can wear all the hats and boots and sweaters and scarves AND…. Okay gotta control myself here. Deep breath. 

Okay as I was saying I really love fall so much I got married in the fall and years later had my daughter baptized in the fall on our wedding anniversary. I love fall colours so much I thought I should wear them proudly and rock out a “Hey you! Yes you!! Fall, how you doin’?!?” look. Yes that is what this is. And also an opportunity to show off my new awesome scalloped white booties which I have wanted for a very long time. I thought it would be tough to style white boots, but I’ve found that they look great with basically everything. I chose a dark floral dress because I like the contrast and also because it has some white running through it. If you’re more conservative and not print addicted like me, they also go well with jeans and a chunky knit sweater. Since school starts in fall, I buy my daughter the best girls school trousers in fall colors.

So do you like fall? What’s your favourite season? Shout it out in the comments below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.