Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 02, 2017

My Goals For November

Is anyone in shock as I am that it’s now November?!?! I don’t think I’m the only one. At least I hope not. As it is getting closer to the end of another year, I thought I would share my monthly goals each month with you until the end of the year. 

So every New Year I create a vision board with all my goals for the year on it. I haven’t looked at this board for some time now so I thought I would take it out and see if there’s anything I would like to add to my list for this month. After checking it out and coming up with a few new goals, here’s my list of goals for the month of November:

1. Get every product up on our new business website The Rear Gunner Clothing Company.

2. Make a monthly schedule for blogging and get ahead with my posts.

3. Start walking on the treadmill three times a week.

4. Finish organizing and cleaning my house.

5. Get my first spray tan ever.

6. Get my hair cut.

7. Clean the garage so we can fit an actual car in there.

8. Plan out my Instagram photos.

9. Do a bunch of OOTW shoots so I don’t have to do them when it’s freezing out.

10. Go to bed by 10:00pm every night and be asleep by 11:00pm.

So there’s my list! What are your goals for this month? Please let me know in the comments below! Now goal get them! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.