Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 16, 2017

My Ten Favourite Pins I've Pinned On Pinterest

Are you on Pinterest? What a coincidence – so am I! I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my favourite recent pins I’ve pinned and a write up on each. If you want to pin the original pin to your collections, then just click on the pic and it will take you to it on Pinterest. So, without further adieu…

One of the things that both Tim and I share is our love of the autumn season. The colours are beyond fantastic and are inspiring! Unfortunately the fall season is too short here in Edmonton but I always seem to find wonderful pictures of places that I hope one day to visit in September or October when the colours seem to be at their peak.

My first PinPic therefore is this wonderful lakeside scene. I can just imagine chilling out with a blueberry tea, warm sweater and loads of relaxation time. Just looking at this picture calms me down and puts me in a cheery mood. Ahhhh….serenity now!

I also know that the fall season also gets me more in touch with my spirituality. Seeing all the glorious colours reminds me of God’s splendour. For those of you who follow me on a regular basis, you`ll know that I`m a big fan of essential oils. Here is an oil blend that will help you tune in to your spiritual side….perfect for getting you into the mood for “all that is fall”.

Now here is a dog that is simply in the moment. Taking in the sun, enjoying the pool and happy to be alive. We can all learn something from dogs! While this isn’t Zeke, I love this photo because I’ve seen Zeke be this Zen like. Huuuuummmm.

Pinterest is great for finding recipes and I was looking for a great bunch of munchies for my upcoming birthday party. This should fit the bill nicely!

Last year I saw these cute ornaments at a craft sale and thought, I should make my own! This tutorial should have me making these cute reindeer ornaments in no time!

I have always loved peacocks so I made a special board on my Pinterest for all things peacock. Isn’t this photo beautiful?

This shirt totally makes me laugh. Maybe If I wear it, it would cheer me up so much that I could actually become a morning person. Naaaaaaah.

I am currently in the process of decluttering, and organizing our home. I have created a great organizing board on Pinterest to help me on my daunting quest for house organization. Not as difficult as world domination but close.

Scarves intimidate me. I guess it’s because I only had two ways of tying them. Twelve different ways might make me feel just a bit more scarf savvy. 

Another diffuser blend? Why yes, because I want my house to eventually go from smelling like fall to smelling like Christmas. And this looks like a good one!

So, these are a few of my favourite pins! What have you pinned lately that you’ve found Pinteresting? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.