Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Bootielicious

The first time I saw these blush, velvet, lace-up booties I knew they had to be a part of my shoe collection. I snagged them off of JustFab and on a great sale to boot! 😉 If you don’t have a JustFab account, then I have linked three other options if these are a must have for you as well. And this fall is all about camo. The great news is that if you’re not a fan of the usual green blend camo, there are lots of options with other colours blended into the camo including this cute camo cardigan with some pink mixed in. So literally anyone can grab some camo this fall! 

Many people think they can’t pull of a hat. Well I say you just haven’t found the right yet! I’m lucky because I can pull of pretty much any hat – at least that’s what they tell me. If you are unsure of what hat is right for you, try on all the hats! I believe a simple black fedora looks great on anyone. In this look I brought out my floppy hat to give a more laid back feeling to my look, then added a pink tank top, one of my handmade brass chevron necklaces, and my favourite black pants.

Soooo, are you hat shy? Let me know in the comments below!

Hat // Sunglasses // Necklace // Cardigan // Tank Top // Pants: Similar // Booties: Similar, Similar, Similar 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.