Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Solid

I love prints so much. Especially when they are bright prints. However, a girl sometimes needs to tone it down and strut some denim and khaki. I didn’t want to make my outfit totally blah so I added my new red bag. I can see me getting lots more usage out of this bag through fall and winter. I have had this denim skirt for years. If you don’t have one, now is the time to pick one up as they are in stores now. They are so comfy and versatile, you can wear them with pretty much anything. And I’m super stoked to be finally wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses. Up until now I have steered clear of getting a pair because every pair I tried on looked awful on me. I think the biggest problem was that they were all too big for my small face. Then I was at the Alberta Aviation Museum’s gift shop and they had aviator sunnies for $5. So I tried on a pair just for fun and they looked awesome! My search was over. Highway to the danger zone indeed.

Sunglasses: Alberta Aviation Museum (Similar) // Earrings: Walmart (Similar) // Bag: eBay (I removed the wooden bead.) // Shirt: Reitmans (Similar) // Skirt: Suzy Shier (Similar) // Shoes: Ardene (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.