Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Fabloomus!

Am I starting to run out of cute pun titles for my OOTW, or am I just super tired? I think it’s the latter. It’s been a very stressful three months in our family. As today is the first day of a new month, I am seriously hoping things improve! I must admit I am already feeling a bit more cheery looking at this gorgeous dress. I have never seen anything exactly like it before and haven’t since I bought it, but I will try to find something comparable in my link below. Grabbing my trusty corset belt, and my super comfy block hell sandals and I’m ready to take on the world. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t desperately need a break. So heads up! I’m taking a week off in August to go camping. I’ll fill you in on the details later. In the meantime, what are you up to in August? Let me know in the comments below.

Sunglasses: Coach //Earrings: Walmart (Similar) // Dress: Old Navy // Belt: Thrifted (Similar) // Shoes: Old Navy (Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.