Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Dots Right!

I love a colourful background to take my Outfit Of The Week. This wall in my hometown of Saskatoon fit the bill nicely. Because the wall is so busy, I thought it would be good to wear a simple outfit instead of my usual bright print mixes. I have been living in these ruffled t-shirts most of the summer. I love them so much I bought a whole bunch of different colours. They are lightweight and super comfy. The skirt I have had for years but never worn until this summer. And now it has shown up in two of my posts. The other post is here

About to go on holidays this Sunday and I can’t wait. I’ve even decided to task a *gasp* break from my blog and all social media. I think everyone needs to recharge sometimes. What are you going to be doing for a break this summer? Let me know in the comments below.

Sunglasses: Coach // T-shirt: Old Navy (Similar) // Necklace: eBay (Similar) // Skirt: Reitman’s (Similar) // Shoes: Old Navy (Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.