Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 24, 2017

10 Things I Can't Live Without

Yes it’s Thursday and it’s probably one of my favourite days of the week on my blog. Why? Because it’s the day I write about whatever I want. For today’s topic as the title reads, I’m going to share with you 10 things I can’t live without. I mean I could live without all of these things, but life just wouldn’t be the same. Of course these are just items and are way down the list of importance after God, my husband, son, dog, extended family, and friends. And I feel I should add that none of these items I’m listing are in any way sponsored. I just freaking love them!

So in no particular order here they are:

1. Coconut Oil

Seriously. It is the shiz! I put it on my face to moisturize it. I throw some in my hair to deep condition it. I drink it in hot water for the health benefits. And it’s great for removing make up.

2. Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Tea

I am usually a loose leaf tea drinker but once I tried this tea, I had to give props to tea in a bag. I found it hard to find a tea that relaxes me AND tastes great but this tea is it for me. I drink a cup pretty much every night before bed. And it’s also very inexpensive.

3. dōTERRA Balance Essential Oil

I am seriously addicted to this oil. Balance is responsible for keeping me from totally losing my s**t on a day-to-day basis. When I feel the urge to kill rising, I put some of this oil on my temples and pulse points. Then I inhale it from my hands. And order is restored in my hectic life. Ahhhhhhh…

4. Paula’s Choice Lip & Body Treatment Balm

This is without a doubt the best and only lip balm I use. If needed I apply it in the morning and before bed. That’s it! I have been using it for at least 7 years. My lips have never been better.

5. L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara

I hate, hate, hate clumpy mascara – especially with big brushes. This mascara is not clumpy and has a thin brush which makes it super easy to evenly coat every lash. One coat add lots of length while more than one coat gives me as much volume as I need. Love it!

6. Banana Boat Natural Reflect Sunscreen Kids SPF 50

After giving birth to James, I couldn’t wear any chemical sunscreen anymore as it burned and irritated my skin. My Mom suggested this sunscreen and I haven’t looked back. The formulation has active ingredients sourced from 100% natural minerals, broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, it’s tear free and sting free, paraben & PABA free, and oxybenzone-free. The only downside is that because it has zinc oxide in it, it makes my face have a white tinge when I first apply it. But in a few minutes it goes away and my skin isn’t greasy. It’s a must have.

7. All Of My Essential Oil Diffusers

I know I’m kind of cheating by putting my four oil diffusers on my list, but I need all of them. I have a main one in my kitchen that can diffuse up to 20 hours containing an invigorating blend. Then there’s my office one which has a grounding yet energetic blend in it. My husband had to get in on the action so he has a motivating blend in the one in his office. And then there’s the one in the bedroom which has a sleepytime blend in it. Lots of places now sell them so just Google “Essential Oil Diffusers”.

8. My Silver Rosary

I don’t use it nearly enough, but it is definitely the most important thing I own. I bought it in Spain on my first solo trip to somewhere other than the States. Many prayers have been prayed with it and lots of miracles have happened along with them. It is a gorgeous silver and each bead is engraved into a rose. Oh and by the way for those who don’t know, I’m a very devout Catholic.

9. Netflix

Okay. You are stuck at home day after day with a crazy dog and an even crazier threenager. You don’t have cable or even basic TV. You’re husband works until 11:30pm every night. After your kid’s bedtime you want to relax and escape your day but don’t want to cry yourself to sleep with yet another glass or three of wine. Enter Netflix. If watching two hours of my favourite show is wrong, I don’t wanna feel right.

10. Aussie Three Minute Miracle Moist Conditioner

I just used it for the first time tonight and I am totally hooked. I feel like I have missed out on shiny, soft hair for years when I just could’ve been using this product! My hair feels like silk. I can’t keep from touching it. So glad I’m not in public right now.

So, what’s on your 10 things you can’t live without list? Please let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.