Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 10, 2017

My Music Playlist For Summer 2017

Anyone remember mixed tapes? Anyone??? I sure do.

Summer you have are going by so fast you should get a speeding ticket! These past few weeks there has been so much going on. Tim (husband) and I are getting our clothing business off the ground, all three of us had the stomach flu, we’re planning our holiday to Comox, British Columbia, a good friend of ours passed away, James (toddler) hit my neck out of alignment, until yesterday the weather has been rainy and cold, and I feel frazzled because I just need three hours alone to chill the heck out. Thanks for reading this because I now feel better getting everything off my chest.

*End Of My Pissmoaning*

Anyhow, I love music. It has helped me stay somewhat sane over these past weeks. I am not the biggest fan of current music so you will notice there are songs on this list from the 1970’s up until last year. So here are some the songs I am crushing on for the summer of 2017:

Don’t Dream It’s Over – Crowded House

More – Usher

Bad Blood – Neil Sedaka

Everybody Talks – Neon Trees

Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley

Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars

Things Can Only Get Better – Howard Jones

Too Much Time On My Hands – Styx

Dream Come True – Frozen Ghost

Welcome To The Jungle – Guns N Roses

Pompeii – Bastille

Already Gone – Eagles

Tears In Heaven – Eric Clapton

Pressure – Billy Joel

Let Your Backbone Slide – Maestro Fresh Wes

Angels – Robbie Williams

One Night In Bangkok – Murray Head

Panama – Van Halen

Knights In White Satin – The Moody Blues

All Fired Up – Pat Benatar

Happy – Pharrel Williams

You Should Be Dancing – The Bee Gees

Fire And Rain – James Taylor

Got For A Soda – Kim Mitchell

Goody Two Shoes – Adam Ant

Fall At Your Feet – Crowded House

Looking Out For Number One – Honeymoon Suite

Sing – Ed Sheeran

Hope you enjoyed my playlist and maybe found one or two new songs you will like. What’s on your playlist for summer? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.