Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Think Pink

First off a quick shout out to my sister – Happy birthday, Michelle! Hope you have a great day!

I like finding different, interesting backgrounds to shoot my OOTW. My husband came up with this gem and I must say I love it! And it was close to our home which helps when you have a toddler with you every time you do a shoot. I don’t wear a lot of pink, but years ago I fell in love with this frilly floral blouse from Walmart. Teamed up with a darker pink skirt and some green glads for an unexpected pop of colour and I feel pretty! Now I have to go and recover from all of the mosquito bites I received during this shoot. 

Earrings: Walmart // Blouse: Walmart // Bracelet: eBay // Skirt: Old Navy // Sandals: Call It Spring

pink floral top pink skirt

pink floral top

pink floral top pink skirt

pink floral top pink skirt

pink floral top pink skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.