Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - On Target

This is officially the last day of summer. 😥 I think it went by super fast this year. My first fall outfit will be in two weeks because I have something extra special for you next Tuesday. In the meantime here’s my last summer outfit of 2016. Yeah you’re gonna have to pull summer out of my cold, dead hands folks! 

It has been over a year since Target left Canada. Am I the only one who misses them? I bought so many cute things there. It’s really too bad that all the stores I visited were poorly stocked. Maybe a huge part of their demise? Oh well. Anyhow, one of the many great things I bought was this deeply discounted Peter Pilotto skirt for $8. I LOVE it still. I mean c’mon it has pockets!

Sunglasses: Joe Fresh (in stores now) // Necklace: eBay // Top: Thrifted // Skirt: Peter Pilotto for Target // Shoes: Reitman’s

Clothes But Not Quite

Clothes But Not Quite

Clothes But Not Quite

Clothes But Not Quite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.