Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Spring And Summer 2016 Outfit Bloopers!

I’m pretty used to getting my photo taken as I used to model a looooong time ago. But sometimes I mess up and that’s okay. After a two year hiatus, I mentioned in my first post back that “our blog is going to have mistkaes and not be purfect”. With that in mind I thought it would be fun to share the photos that sucked didn’t make the final cut to appear on our blog. Tune in next week to see my first fall Outfit Of The Week. In the meanwhile, enjoy!

First off we have the Dance Moves category…

The Ass Spankimg_0013

The Robotimg_6545

The Robot Part IIimg_0395

The Seated Robotimg_9312

The Pointerimg_9531

Next up is the Movies category…

“You talkin’ to me?”img_6813

“To be, or not to be, that is the question…”img_6738

“I see dead people.”img_8674

Next is the Anger Management category…

“Seriously. Is that person FINALLY out of my shot?”img_0161

“WTH?!?!? Is she wearing the same outfit as me?!?”img_7188

And now for the Tired Of Posing category…

“Zzzzzzz…”img_8156

“What do I do with my hands? Zzzzzzz…”img_9633

“I have a huge headache. Zzzzzzz…”img_8075

And finally the No Caption Required category…

img_6522ps

img_7390

img_9015

Hope you enjoyed the bloopers. I will do this again at the end of the Fall/Winter season because I’m sure I’ll have many more photos to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.