Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Pansy Pants

First off I must wish my awesome husband Tim a happy 8th wedding anniversary! Time has flown by so fast and I’m so blessed to be spending it with someone I love. Plus he makes awesome salads!

9325_276023915194_4688356_nSeptember 13th, 2008

Also two years ago today, James was baptized.

img_2731crop

It’s still not fall yet, folks. But if you want to create a fall look with this outfit below, throw on a jean jacket and voilĂ  – instant fall outfit!

Every spring florals show up on runways and stay with us through fall. The challenge is making them look fresh every year. I love it when florals are paired with something edgy like a moto jacket, boots, or like I’ve done here a sheer black top with rivets, studded bracelets, and some pointy capped heels.

Earrings: I Heart Accessories // Top: Reitman’s // Pants: Forever XXI // Clutch: Call It Spring // Bracelets: eBay // Shoes: Reitman’s

Clothes But Not Quite

Clothes But Not Quite

Clothes But Not Quite

Clothes But Not Quite

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.