Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Mixed Up

One of my favourite things to do is take two different prints and wear them together. This combo works because the top (which is actually a dress) shares one of the same colours as the skirt. Because I wanted to kick up this outfit a notch, I put on my favourite bling necklace. And I’m totally jazzed about my thrifted Ralph Lauren heels. I got them for $10 and they are in mint condition.

And before anyone asks, we currently don’t have snow. This photo was taken a couple months ago. I like to be organized. But check in with me in a couple of minutes as I may be donning my parka to go get my mail.

Necklace: eBay.ca // Shirt (actually a dress) Old Navy // Skirt: Smart Set // Shoes: Thrifted Ralph Laurens for $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.