Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Just Peachy

I am always on the look out for a fabulous wall to shoot my OOTW in front of. I was so happy when I found this wall on the side of a bank. While I realize there is still snow outside, I had to bust out some spring pastels. I am so over winter. I found my peach blouse on clearance for $7 at Walmart. I bought my mint leggings there as well last season. My clutch is actually a make up bag. I always like metallics with pastels so I added my gold Guess shoes to complete my look. So what are you excited most about spring? Let me know in the comments below.

Sunglasses: Call It Spring // Earrings: Walmart // Blouse: Walmart (Similar) // Clutch: Elizabeth Arden Make Up Bag // Leggings: Walmart (Similar) // Shoes: Thrifted (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.