Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Furtastic!

I know it is a huge trend, but I didn’t know if I’d buy a fur vest. But then I fell in love with this one from Walmart (you can see the story here). I don’t know why I didn’t take the plunge sooner. A fur vest is such a great thing to have on a windy, chilly spring day.

I snagged my earrings off of eBay for a couple of dollars. I like how they are similar to Kendra Scott earrings but way cheaper. I took some $5 thrift store jeans and ripped them myself. Then for some print mixing – this time with stripes and floral shoes.

I’ve been busily trying to put outfits together for spring and summer and am always finding one key piece missing in each outfit. Does this happen to you? Let me know in the comments below.

Earrings: eBay // Vest: Walmart // Shirt: Old Navy // Jeans: Thrifted // Shoes: Payless Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.