Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday's Faux Paw

There has been much debate over today’s faux paw. Some say it’s fine provided you wear sandal-foot nylons, while others like me say it’s tacky. I’m talking about wearing open toed shoes or sandals with nylons. My opinion is if you wear open toed shoes or sandals, then go barefoot or you will look like you’re a grandmother – and not a stylish one at that. My Grandmother is actually very stylish, but I digress. If you don’t believe me how bad it looks, then check out the photo on the left and see which foot looks better. It’s even worse if you wear nylons with open toed shoes or sandals in a colour other than nude or black – remember the white nylon craze? I heartily say paint your toenails and let your feet be free. And get a pedicure while you’re at it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.