Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Buffalo Stance

“We always hang in a Buffalo Stance, We do the dive every time we dance, I’ll give you love baby not romance, I’ll make a move nothing left to chance, So don’t you get fresh with me.” Neneh Cherry

Nothing beats a new blog post that starts our with 80’s lyrics. I’m madly in love with my new London Fog Buffalo plaid boots. I watched and waited until they went on sale and my patience paid off. I searched the internet to get some fashion inspiration on how to style them and found nothing. So I decided to do some subtle print mixing with a camo tank top. Paired with my field jacket and some leggings, I think it’s a simple look anyone can wear. As a fashion blogger, I wanted to be outstanding in my field so I got my photographer husband to take photos of me out standing in my field. Actually it is someone’s else field.

Sunglasses: Thrifted Coach for $15! // Earrings: Forever 21 // Choker: Bella’s Treasure Jewelry // Jacket: Old Navy // Tank Top: Forever 21 (Similar) // Leggings: Walmart // Socks: Walmart (In Stores Now) // Boots: London Fog from Hudson’s Bay (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.