Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday's Faux Paw

Britney SpearsI’m not allowed in buildings for the most part. This really depresses me as I wouldn’t mind shopping (especially for food) or heading to church. This faux paw has been passed on from Joelle to me and it is definitely worth sharing. I want to talk about those who wear inappropriate items to church, synagogue, temple, or any other religious service. “But I’m not religious so this Faux Paw isn’t for me!” you may be saying as you read this, however this does still apply to you. Someday you might have to attend a church wedding, funeral, baptism, etc and you also need to style yourself accordingly. This means no skirts above the knee, thigh-high boots, skin tight clothing, shorts, low cut tops, see through clothing, heavy make-up, and in some cases no bare shoulders. If you look like you’re heading to a club, you are not dressed properly. It is disrespectful to those who are religious to show up dressed trashily in a house of worship period. And in no case is it necessary. If you want so badly to be the center of attention, go somewhere else as I’m certain the people who are hosting the special occasion don’t need to be detracted from someone who needs style and etiquette lessons.

4-poop-star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.