Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Top American Fashion Bloggers

A few weeks ago I shared my favourite Canadian bloggers. If you missed that post, you can find it here. I don’t want to miss mentioning my American favourites so today I thought I’d share four awesome American fashion bloggers. Each one is different and yet so very inspiring to me. From funky, to mimalist chic, to print mixing pro, to diva on a dime, these fashionistas will have you looking fab in no time.

Elsie from @polishedwhimsy is so versatile. You name it, she’s styled it – ripped jeans, print mixing, scarves, leopard print shoes, one epic faux fur coat – the list goes on and on. I love seeing each day what she comes up with. She’s just so inspiring.

If you want to follow someone who looks like she just stepped out of a fashion magazine, then look no further. Lena from @lenaxstyle is gorgeous and knows her way around jeans, coats, boots, etc. her effortless chic outfits are the epitome of street style. She is also very grounded, humble, and sweet.

I don’t even know her name but I do know that @glamchiefinsta is the bomb! She styles the most interesting outfits while spending very little money. Does she sacrifice style to save? On the contrary! Her outfits are freakin’ epic! Her cape collection alone is to die for.

Proving that life ain’t boring, Shawn from @ladyinstripes has the best scarves I have ever seen. And watch out folks, ’cause she knows how to use them! Shawn proves that you don’t have to wear tulle or something trendy to be fashionable. Her photos ooze fun and happiness and show that you can be on point if you just put in that extra bit of effort.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.