Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Girl Boss

I love this look so much that I’m posing like a boss. Like a boss? Nah. I am the boss. At least in my own mind. Here’s to all the women out there who are getting s**t done. Whether you are a mama, working at home, working out of the home, working on your fitness, or a combination of all of these things, let’s all give each other a pat on the back. Go us!!

I finally got a great deal on my wine moto jacket from Old Navy. I waited so long for it to go on sale and now it is! As for my jeans, I took $5 thrifted jeans and did the fringed hem myself. If you don’t want to go that route, (it took me two hours) I linked a similar pair that is fringetastic. And my pink quilted cap toe shoes are under $40! I am really crushing on pairing pink with wine these days. I’ve included links to my whole outfit below.

Cap // Sunglasses // Choker: Similar // Jacket // Shirt: Similar // Jeans: Thrifted And Fringed by Me (Similar) // Shoes

And this is the insanity that is one of my OOTW photo shoots:

So, where are all my Girl Bosses? Shout yourselves out in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.