Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Digging My Trench

The air is crisp, super windy and cold in my little part of the world. So glad I could get these lovely shots done before all the leaves blew off the trees. I live for bright colours and patterns, but there is something beautiful in simplicity. So I thought a basic outfit of a sweet two-tone trench, black hat, faux leather leggings, and one of my favourite pairs of boots would do nicely. I know my Phillip Lim For Target bag is outdated but if I love something I wear it. I have a really tough time letting go of clothes and accessories just because they are out of style. Seems kinda wasteful. I do update my wardrobe often and give away a lot of clothes, but the only reason I give away an item is because I no longer love it or it doesn’t fit me. Writing this just reminded me that I really need to go through my closet again and get rid of things ASAP. I do this at least twice a year.

So, what are your favourite basic pieces? Let me know in the comments below.

Hat: Similar // Trench: Similar // Bag : Phillip Lim For Target (Similar) // Leggings // Boots: Similar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.