Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Breaking The Rules

The whole “don’t wear white after Labour Day” thing is so over. Personally, a pair of white jeans is a great piece to jazz up a fall outfit. Because I live where there is snow close to eight months of the year, I rarely get to wear open-toed booties. This fall happens to have gorgeous weather so here are my only pair of open-toed booties! And I love plaid and green so this shirt was a perfect addition to my wardrobe. These photos were shot while wandering the stunning University of Saskatchewan campus in Canada. If you’ve never seen it before, you really need to check it out. It is truly a beautiful place! And no, my bag is not a Minkoff, but a very convincing replica. Check out my links below on where to buy it and everything else. Do you wear white after Labour Day? Please let me know in the comments below.

Shirt: Similar // Bag: Smart Set (Couldn’t find my bag so here is the real thing.) // Jeans: Similar // Booties: Similar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.