Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Purrfection

Hope everyone in Canada had an awesome Thanksgiving! I may have to buy bigger pants now.

I love leopard print. There is something so feminine and mysterious about it and when I wear it I just feel darn pretty. I even have leopard pajama pants. I never thought I was ever going to buy distressed jeans as they seemed way too sloppy to me. Then I saw these ones at Value Village at their 50% off sale. For $5 I thought, “Why the heck not?”. Turns out that I really like them. A lot. What say you?

Blouse: Suzy Shier // Necklace: Smart Set // Purse: Smart Set // Jeans: Thrifted // Shoes: Reitman’s

leopard blouse distressed jeans

leopard blouse distressed jeans

leopard blouse distressed jeans

leopard blouse distressed jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.