Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - It's A Bling Thing

I’m originally from Saskatoon, a small city in Canada. I still have family there so Tim, James, Zeke, and I went back for a visit in September. The University of Saskatchewan is one of the most beautiful campuses in Canada so I decided to do several photo shoots there on our visit. The weather was so awesome we got some great shots.

I love anything shiny! One of my good friends joked that if someone put sparkles on cat poop, I’d buy it. I don’t think I’m that bad, but when I saw this necklace I had to get it. I love how it makes a plain white t-shirt look more stylish. And did I mention it is shiny?

Shirt: Joe Fresh // Necklace: eBay (Online Now) // Bag: Made by my Mom before I was born. Jeans: Thrifted // Booties: Old Navy

img_1217

img_1209

img_1239

img_1230

img_1253

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.