Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Six Current Must Have Products

It’s been a very long time since I shared my favourite products on our blog. I love sharing things that work for me (as well as those that don’t) so you can save money and time. Think of me as your personal shopper. Also I have not received any sort of compensation to blog about these products. So time to give you the details.

Maybelline Unstoppable Eyelinermaybelline-eyeliner-unstoppable-onyx-041554513493-o

I wear contacts so I am pretty fussy about what goes near my eyes. I don’t want a product flaking off and getting between my contact and my eye because it freaking hurts and could cause damage. This eyeliner glides on easily, deposits tons of pigment, stays on all day, and comes off easily. You also don’t have to sharpen it. Love it!

L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara10136004

I hate spidery, clumpy lashes. I prefer a natural look for every day. If these things matter to you, this is the mascara for you! This is my go to mascara. It goes on non-clumpy, stays on all day, doesn’t flake, The brush is awesome, and it washes off easily. It is a lengthening formula, so don’t expect a lot of volume here. If I want more volume, I wear fake lashes instead of reaching for a clumpy, volumizing mascara. I have not found a volumizing mascara that doesn’t clump or I hate the jumbo brush. If you have one, please let me know!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water10169115

Yeah at first I thought, “What idiot would spend $8 on water?”, but then I tried it. Mind. Blown. It takes stuff off my face I didn’t know existed. After using it my face feels clean and not dried out Seriously, I will understand if you stop reading this post right now and go and get yourself some.

Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple717uvxeoiml-_sl1500_

I was skeptical that I could find a hair straightener under $100 that I would use all the time. I saw the reviews on Amazon.ca for this straightener and they were very good. For $30 I thought, “Why not?” Well I must say I am super impressed. This thing straightens my hair super fast leaving it shiny and manageable. And I use it on the lowest setting! Love, love, love this straightener!

Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo And Conditionerjoico1

I had badly damaged hair after I gave birth. I thought I was going to have to cut it all off. Then my sister-in-law suggested I try these products. My hair was transformed! It’s nice and soft and feels like hair again. Plus my colour lasts way longer than it used to. The only thing I don’t like is the smell. I am scent sensitive and prefer unscented products. For people who aren’t scent sensitive the smell shouldn’t be a problem.

dōTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oilwild-orange100

I am soooooo addicted to this essential oil! I use it in my autumn blends with some clove bud and cinnamon essential oils. When I am stressed out I put a drop in a cup of water and drink it. It takes the edge off immediately! I diffuse it at night with frankincense and marjoram for a great night’s sleep. It is uplifting yet relaxing at the same time. I love it oh so much!

What are your favourite products? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.