Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - May The Forest Be With You



When I saw this tank top online, I knew it had to get into my life. I love the outdoors, however there is a play on words on it. I’ll give you a hint – my last name is on the tank top. Funny, hey? I’m also loving my new mint green nail polish. It’s Mint Candy Apple from Essie. Anyhow, I think this is the outfit I would wear to Coachella if I ever went. I feel like a total earthy, boho, granola girl dressed like this which isn’t really my regular style. Maybe it’s time to go glamping…

Sunglasses: Joe Fresh (In Stores Now) // Scarf: Thrifted // Tank Top : Bluenotes (In Stores Now) // Shorts: Reitman’s // Boots: JustFab (In Online Store Now)

Floral Shorts Forest Tank Top Cowboy Boots

Floral Shorts Forest Tank Top Cowboy Boots

Floral Shorts Cowboy Boots

IMG_0230crop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.