Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Bee-you-ti-ful!

It’s no lie that with a husband, toddler, dog, health challenges, dōTERRA business, singing in a choir, organizing, running our home, and blogging, I am busy like a bee. So here’s my bee outfit! I love pairing bright colours with anything with black and white, so I thought yellow would look great. To add even more interest, I threw on one of my favourite necklaces in fuchsia and to match it some fuchsia platforms. I got those shoes to attend my good friend’s wedding in April and never thought I’d wear them again. I was wrong. For the record, they are actually surprisingly comfortable.

Top: Reitman’s (In Store Now) // Necklace: Smart Set // Bracelets: Smart Set // Clutch: Thrifted // Skirt: Smart Set // Shoes: David’s Bridal (In Stores Now)

black and white skirt yellow top pink shoes

yellow top pink necklace

IMG_9568crop

black and white skirt yellow top pink shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.