Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday's OOTW - Happy Anniversary!

On Tuesday August the 12th Tim and I marked our tenth anniversary of being together. We decided to celebrate by recreating our first date at the Earl’s we first met. I also wore the exact outfit I wore for our first date and Tim remembered it! August 12th also represents the first day we met each other in person. You see, we “met” online on lavalife a month prior, but just emailed back and forth on their site. Yes it’s always best to be careful online because you never know what kind of freak you are dealing with. At the time I was getting ready to pack to move back to my hometown of Saskatoon because I had finished my Theatre Arts degree (now as I ask people at McDonald’s if they want fries with that, I can belt out show tunes). After meeting Tim, something in my heart told me to stay. It turned out that Tim wasn’t a freak and this fall we will be married for six years. And I don’t work at McDonald’s. Actually it was Burger King. Many years ago.

Necklace Aldo $12 (similar) // Cardigan COSTCO $15 (similar) // Shirt ?? (Same colours minus the white.) // Skirt ?? (similar) // Shoes Zellers $20 (similar)

IMG_1687
IMG_1699
IMG_1702
IMG_1695
TJ

Happy anniversary, Bugs!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.