Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Tuesday's OOTW - Yeg Rocks!

I have been having heath challenges since January and last week I was not doing well so no blogging for me. But I’m back now and ready to rock!

For a long time I have been meaning to do some photo shoots of my Outfit Of The Week in various Edmonton locations, but poor health and weather has kept me from doing so – up until now!

Last night I had the pleasure of attending The Steve Miller Band at Rexall Place with my husband. Edmonton has a reputation as a festival city, but it’s also a concert city as well. Each year we get many great music artists visiting from Bruno Mars to the Eagles. Steve Miller is now seventy years old, but he sounds like he always has and put on a good show. Before the concert I managed to squeeze in a photo shoot for my Outfit Of The Week.

To give a nod to the 70’s vibe, I added a faded jean jacket and fringed purse – both of which are in style now. To add some fun, I chose a comic book inspired sweatshirt and some cobalt heels for that extra pop of colour. I had purchased the black harem pants from eBay a year ago and never got around to wearing them. So glad I did because now they are popular this season. I highly recommend them for comfort and for giving you an excuse to wear your coolest heels!

Earrings iheartaccessories $10 (similar) // Denim Jacket WALMART $25 (similar) // Sweatshirt eBay $30 (similar) // Purse H&M $20 (similar) // Pants eBay $20 (similar) // Shoes Reitmans $28 (similar)

IMG_3080

My serious rocker look.

IMG_3091

IMG_3096

IMG_3088

IMG_3100

IMG_3104

Time to head in for the concert!

IMG_3116

People are arriving.

IMG_3115

With my Bug.

IMG_3117

Time to rock!

What a fun time! What did you do Monday night?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.