I can't live without my...
...maxi-dress! There I've admitted it. Whew!
The story goes like this:
Here are the reasons I love this dress sooooooooo much:
- back in 2009 I bought black maxi-dress
- I wear it once for a photoshoot
- said dress sits in my closet for a few years
- last week I "discover" the dress
- I wear it non-stop everywhere
- I want/need to buy other maxi-dresses as this is my only one
Now before you head out to get your very own keep in mind that this is not a look for shorter people. If you are shorter than 5'7" then go for a knee-length version instead so you don't look dumpy. As for re-creating my look, my necklace I recently got on ebay here, my bracelet was a gift from a friend, and my jean jacket was from WAL-MART a couple months ago for $25 - you can find a comparable one at Old Navy for $35. I bought the dress, shoes, and purse so long ago that they'd no longer be in stores. You can find a comparable dress at Old Navy for $30, shoes at Aldo for $50, and the purse on ebay - you decide the price as it's an auction item.
- cool because it's been so hot outside
- easy to get dressed
- able to change the look by wearing different accessories
- versatile - you can dress it up or down depending on where you'd like to wear it
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.