Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - On The Fringe

My Mom is pretty cool. She can basically do anything she sets her mind to. So one day, long before I was born she decided to make a fringed, leather vest and a matching purse. Well they turned out great! And now that they are back in style, I thought I’d showcase them both on my blog. (You can find the purse here.) I currently have my faux leather pants and denim shirt on repeat so I decided they should mingle with the vest. I think they hit it off rather well. What do you think? Please let me know in the comments below.

Hat: Thrifted // Sunglasses: Joe Fresh (In Stores Now) // Earrings: WALMART // Vest: Made By My Mom // Shirt: Reitmans // Pants: Forever 21 // Shoes: Ardene (In Stores Now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.