Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Fall Festival

I realize everyone is jazzed up for Christmas right now, but technically it’s still fall until December 21st. Yeah I also realize we now have snow where I live and it’s really cold. However fall is so short here, I want to extend it. So here’s some shots of the Family Fall Festival at Millcreek Nursery we went to back in September. If you live in Edmonton, you should go next year. It’s really fun! If you look on their page at the photos, yours truly is blowing bubbles in one of the shots.

A little known fact about me is that I wish I were a farmer, living out in the country. I am not a city girl. Whenever I get a chance you’ll find me away from the traffic, and crazy busyness of the city. So off we went to enjoy some country livin’! Are you a city person or a country person? Let me know in the comment section below.

First off, the outfit.

Scarf: Mad Hatter // Shirt: Joe Fresh // Cardigan: H&M // Purse: Thrifted Phillip Lim For Target for $10 Squeeee! // Jeans: Thrifted // Boots: Thrifted

img_1148cropps

img_1159cropps

img_1165ps

img_1173crop

Now for the fun!

file-1Trying his hand at farming.

file-5I LOVE autumn!

file-1-1Family go-kart time.

file-3Airplanes are fascinating.

file-4All of us really had fun. Really. James just looks unimpressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.