Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Hawaiian Punch

Okay. I’m certain this isn’t a big secret, but I LOVE colour! And pattern! Sometimes so much that my conservative husband cringes. Other times he says, “Great outfit!” like he did when I put this little ensemble together to go bra shopping. I hate bra shopping sooooooo much that I thought it would cheer me up. This outfit plus finding the perfect bra, win-win!!

Hat: Thrifted // Sunglasses: Joe Fresh (In Stores Now) // Necklaces: Bow One From My Grandma – Love One Smart Set // Cardigan: Old Navy // Tank Top: Reitman’s // Shorts: H&M // Shoes: Ardene (In Store Now)

Clothes But Not Quite

Clothes But Not Quite

Clothes But Not Quite

Clothes But Not Quite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.