Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday’s OOTW – #BlackOutStyle Part Two

Last week I created an outfit with no black in it -you can see what I came up with here. It was so fun, I thought I’d do it again. What an unseasonably warm and bright day to take outside shots! After the photos were taken, I realized the soles and heels of my boots are black but hopefully I still qualify. Unfortunately I currently have a staph infection so my creative juices aren’t flowing that well. But maybe simple is better? You be the judge.

Earrings Ardene $4 (in stores now) // Sweater Reitmans $20 (similar) // Necklace eBay $2 // Jeans Joe Fresh $15 (similar) // Boots Target $40 (in stores now)

IMG_0141

IMG_0146

IMG_0155

IMG_0138

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.