Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Tuesday's OOTW - #BlackOutStyle

I decided it would be cool to wear no black and see if I could still syle a great outfit. At first I found this difficult because even though I’m a fan of colour big time, I also like pairing my colourful creations with a bit of black. But I also love a good challenge as well. So without further ado, here’s my non-black outfit of the week. (The jacket, tights, and boots are chocolate brown.)

Earrings Forever 21 Set Of Three $5 (in stores now) // Sunglasses ?? (similar) // Necklace Suzy Shier $2 (similar) // Jacket ?? (similar) // Dress H&M $20 (similar) // Tights ?? (similar) // Boots $12 Payless (similar)

IMG_0107
IMG_0124
IMG_0121
IMG_0131
IMG_0115

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.