Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - All The Teals.

I love all shades of green but I had forgotten that I owned this skirt. When I found it while cleaning out my closet, I was super happy to find a cardigan (also in my closet) that matched it. I mean the odds were that I would find a cardigan that would match it as I am The Cardi Queen – yeah I have that many cardigans. They take up an entire rack in my closet! And I decided to make an effort and do my hair in a top knot. I was also doing some serious multitasking as I was watching for cars so they didn’t hit my husband/photographer who had to stand on the road to take photos of me. How do you feel about teal? Let me know in the comments below.

Sunglasses: Joe Fresh (Similar) // Cardigan: Costco (Similar) // Shirt: Joe Fresh (Similar) // Necklace: eBay // Skirt: Zellers (Similar) // Shoes: Naturalizer (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.