Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - The Loch Ness Stylester

I have never been to Scotland, but in my mind these photos are what I believe it would look like. Maybe part of the reason it reminds me of Scotland is that I’m wearing a plaid scarf? Who knows! 

A long time ago while watching How I Met Your Mother, Robin was wearing a fab tan trench coat with ruffles on the bottom. I hoped someday I would find something similar to it and this coat came into my life. I look washed out in tan so I paired it with red accessories for that added pop of colour. And as for the the hat? Well I just like hats. A lot. 

What celebrity styles have you imitated? Let me know in the comments below.

Hat: Thrifted // Sunglasses: Joe Fresh // Earrings: Bella’s Treasure // Scarf: ? // Gloves: Winners // Coat: Suzy Shier // Bag: Phillip Lim 3.1 For Target // Jeans: Thrifted // Boots: Suzy Shier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.