Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Dot's My Kinda New Year!

Hope everyone is having a great 2017 so far! I rang in the new year in front of the TV while eating and drinking. My bus driving husband had to work until 4 am so not much partying for us. At least I didn’t have to deal with all the drunk people like he had to. 

I love polka dots and pretty much every pattern that exists. So I decided to a bit of print mixing for today’s look. What do you think? Would you wear leopard and polka dots together? Let me know in the comments below. Happy New Year!

Hat: Thrifted // Sunglasses: Joe Fresh // Earrings: Bella’s Treasure // Coat: Suzy Shier // Shirt: Reitmans // Clutch: Thrifted // Jeans: Thrifted // Shoes: eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.