Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Tuesday's OOTW - Leopard & Turquoise

Today is such a gorgeous day that my guy and I went browsing at a garden centre. We both love looking at plants together, so arm in arm we took in some amazing greenery. We wish we would win a lottery so we could totally landscape our backyard making it into a meditation garden. Someday…

I love animal prints – especially leopard. I like them best when they are done in the same colour the animal is ie black and white for zebra print, brown and black for leopard, etc. To add some interest (and because I love me some colour) I grabbed my turquoise purse and threw on a turquoise necklace and bracelets. Also I did my toenails in Electric Orange care of the great folks at CND – nail tutorial coming up Thursday with three of their great Vinylux summer shades.

Sunglasses ?? (similar) // Necklace $5 eBay (similar) // Shirt $8 Joe Fresh (similar) // Vest $20 Old Navy // Bracelets Turquoise Ones $4 part of a set from eBay (similar) Black Spiked $4 eBay (similar) Gold Spiked $5 part of a set from Smart Set (similar) // Pants $20 eBay (similar) // Shoes Call It Spring $25 (similar)

IMG_0587ps1

IMG_0617

IMG_0611

IMG_0596

IMG_0600

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.